2018 auto identification decals are now available for collection from Security Services located at the Sandyport main entrance.
Mandatory boat permits
Under the policy for watercraft moored in Sandyport, all existing permits will expire at midnight on December 31, 2017. Please complete the application form and submit to Security Services together with current documentation. Vessels without or within invalid permits will be denied access to the waterways. Full details and the application form are available here.
The Holiday season is here again and it is during this time of year that criminal activity tends to increase. However we wish to assure you that we will continue to do our part to ensure the safety of residents and their property. There are a number of safety precautions the Security Department would like everyone to bear in mind during this season.
- Call Security Services on 327-6943 to report anything that appears suspicious.
- To speak to an officer immediately press ‘0’ and you will diverted to an emergency contact.
- Monitor children and always be aware of their activities. Our Security personnel have had cause to deal with resident children damaging Association property, their time could be better utilized.
- Be aware of your surroundings. When traveling home at night, be vigilant to ensure that you are not being followed. If you suspect that you are being followed, please stop at the security gate. This is particularly important for residents who may normally utilize the automatic entry system – do not use it under these circumstances.
- Drivers of vehicles with dark tinted glass should open their windows when stopping at the Security gate so that personnel can check that the occupants are not under duress. When there are guests following you home, please give Security Services their names. Also, inform your guest to stop at the Security gate and not to enter directly after you.
- Provide Security Services with guest lists for any upcoming functions in order to prevent delays or inconveniencing them.
- Notify Security Services if your property is going to be vacant over the holidays, you may send instructions at our Going away service.
In conclusion, please be reminded that workers’ identification badges and vehicle decals expire at the end of December.
Business hours during the Holiday season:
Dec 22nd – 8am – noon
Dec 23rd – 26th – closed
Dec 27th & 28th – 8am – 4pm
Dec 29th – 8am – noon
Dec 30th – Jan 1st – closed
Business resumes as normal on January 2nd, 2018. In the event of emergencies outside of business hours, please contact 327-6943.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all residents Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year.
Click to view the 2018 Assessment Notice
Photographs of the latest social event are available for download via this link.
The Board has agreed to extend the marina slip program (see original post here) until December 31, 2018 subject to the terms set out below:
- Payment in full of an annual fee of $1,800 + VAT;
- The right to use the slip does not automatically renew upon expiration;
- You may use the slip for your own boat only for as long as you remain a resident or owner;
- It shall not be rented nor used by others;
- In the event of hurricane, the boat shall be stored elsewhere;
- You shall be responsible for any loss or damage to marina property due to neglect;
- The boat shall be registered with Sandyport security and if anybody other than the owners use it, you shall notify security at least 24 hours before the boat leaves and enters Sandyport;
- You will need to arrange for a dedicated water supply to be installed by the Association in the event you require access to potable water, and
- Your rights under the terms of the Licence Agreement and Conveyance are not affected by this agreement.
- Slips will be allocated on a first paid basis subject to priority being given to non-waterfront lot owners, followed by existing slip users then all remaining residents / owners.
To reserve a slip, please make the reservation below and forward payment in the amount of $1,800 + VAT (Total $1,935) to the Association office. Reservations are not secured until we confirm in writing accordingly. The slips shall be allocated on a first paid, first served basis with preference being given to those that took advantage of the program in the previous year. Unauthorised vessels will be removed after December 31, 2017.
The Board has agreed to extend the carport usage program (see original post here) until December 31, 2018 subject to payment of a fee of $161.25 ($150 + VAT) per carport. The spaces shall be allocated on a first paid, first served basis with preference being given to those that took advantage of the program in the previous year.
The spaces are numbered in accordance with the sequence below starting from the West and heading East. Unauthorized vehicles parked in any of these locations after December 31, 2017 shall be subject to removal and storage charges.
To start the application process, please complete the form below and the office will contact you to finalise arrangements.
We have reserved an area in the North East corner of Sandyport (Phase V) for owners to exercise their dogs. Pets are no longer allowed in the adjacent space where the batting cage is located. The areas have been separated for health and safety reasons.
The following recreation areas will be closed on Thursday June 19, 2017 for pesticide treatments:
- Roberts Isle
- Governor’s Cay
Signs will be placed in the area but please avoid until the following day.