As we prepare for Hurricane Irma & Jose, please observe the following guidance:
- Print a copy of our Hurricane Preparedness Guide and take appropriate steps to prepare your family and property.
- If we are impacted by the hurricane, the Association will address damage and clean-up of common property only.
- Owners are responsible for preparing their properties for a hurricane and subsequent clean-up and repairs.
- Owners should take steps to secure their private property (e.g. boats), please do not request nor use common property to secure property that cannot be stored on your property.
- We recommend that owners should organize a contractor in advance to carry out remedial work on their private property. Our gardening contractor – Caribbean Landscape – may also be contacted on 377-1149 ext 117 for hurricane clean-up. Note that this is outside the scope of our gardening service and therefore must be paid for by the individual owners.
- Debris from private property must be properly disposed of and not placed on common property. The Association will not remove debris arising from private property.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To all residents
Please be advised that Island Pavers will be installing a sealant on the Northern Side of the Beach Lane parking lot commencing Friday August 18th,2017 at 8am. This process will last until Monday August 21st, at 8am. Please ensure all vehicles and private property is removed and placed on the Southern side of the parking lot or in one of our common area parking spaces. Please refrain from driving or walking in this area until this process is completed. Should you require any further information or assistance with relocating your vehicle please contact our security department at 327-6943 select the #1 and then selected #1 again. Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in this process.
We have taken the pool area out of service for construction purposes. The project should take an estimated 3 months and we will advise when it is suitable for use again.
The Board of Directors following the 2017 AGM held on Monday July 31, 2017 is as follows (in alphabetical order):
- Constantinos Berdanis (Re-elected 2017 AGM)
- Edward Gardner (Re-elected 2017 AGM)
- Bruce Knowles (Re-elected 2016 AGM)
- Tony Miaoulis (Elected for 1 year term 2017 AGM)
- Michele Rassin-Moodie (Re-elected 2016 AGM)
- Robert Sands (Re-elected 2017 AGM)
- Gilbert Ward (Elected 2017 AGM)
At a Board meeting on August 3, 2017 the following Officers were appointed:
- Chairman – Robert Sands
- Treasurer – Bruce Knowles
- Secretary – Gilbert Ward
To: The shareholders of
Sandyport Homeowners Association Limited
Take Notice that the postponed Annual General Meeting of the Company will now take place at the Gazebo located in Phase 5 (adjacent to the pond) on Monday, July 31st, 2017 commencing at 5:30pm.
Please find accompanied herewith the List of Nominees for the position of Director.
Dated this June 30th, 2017
- The Chairman will call the meeting to order.
- It will be determined whether the requirements for a quorum have been satisfied.
- To review and adopt the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- To elect Four (4) Shareholders to serve as Directors of the Company for a period of Two (2) years.
- To elect One (1) Shareholder to serve as a Director of the Company for a period of One (1) year.
- To review the audited Financial Statements for the financial year ending December 31st, 2016.
- To consider and approve the Budget for the financial year 2017.
- To receive, consider and adopt the report of the Directors.
- To approve of the appointment of auditors for the ensuing year and to authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- Kosta Berdanis
- Tony Miaoulis
- Eddie Gardner
- Robert Sands
- Gilbert Ward
We are continuing our efforts to make Sandyport one of The Bahamas’ most desirable communities. To that end we need your support in ensuring that your property is compliant with the guidelines.
We have observed some transgressions and prepared a checklist for you. For rental homes, please ensure the tenants are compliant. Conforming to the guidelines will enhance the appeal of our community which, in turn, should protect our property values and encourage further development.
Please take the time to review your property and check for compliance issues. We have set aside a time frame of 90 days for owners to check their properties. Thereafter, we will seek guidance from the Board to resolve any outstanding infractions.
If after you have reviewed your property and decided you require some advice or assistance, please email email@example.com with details. Further copies of the checklist are available from the Helpdesk at our website. We look forward to receiving your cooperation completing this exercise.
The following recreation areas will be closed on Friday May 19, 2017 for pesticide treatments:
- Roberts Isle
- Playground adjacent to maintenance compound
Signs will be placed in the area but please avoid until the following day.
We will be carrying out a chemical application around the common areas of Governors Cay on Friday May 5, 2017. The area should be avoided until the following day.
For safety reasons, signs will be placed in the areas being treated and we would ask that parents and pet owners pay particular attention to the affected areas.