SANDYPORT HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION LIMITED
FIRST ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE SHAREHOLDERS FOLLOWING THE TRANSFER OF CONTROL BY THE FOUNDER
To: The Shareholders and the Auditors
The First Annual General Meeting following the transfer of control by the Founder will be held on Thursday October 21st, 2010 commencing at 7.00p.m. at Tambearly School Hall, adjacent to Phase 5 of Sandyport. Entrance to Tambearly will be through the Sandyport entrance to the School at the Eastern end of the main road, in Phase 5.
The following items of business will be conducted:
- The Chairman will call the meeting to order.
- It will be determined whether the requirements for a quorum have been satisfied.
- To review and adopt the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- To elect four Shareholders to serve as Directors of the Company for a period of One(1) year and three (3) Shareholders to serve for a term of Two(2) years (Article no. 25).Nominees:-Kenneth Cartwright, Shirley Cartwright, Anthony Miaoulis, Edward Chemaly, Karen DagenaisCraig lines, Jane McLeod and Mark Holcombe.
- To review the audited Financial Statements for the financial year ending December 31st, 2009
- To consider and approve the Budget for the financial year 2010.
- To receive, consider and adopt the report of the Directors.
- To approve of the appointment of auditors for the ensuing year and to authorize the directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors.