Since ownership of the Association was transferred to the Property Owners, we have started the process of issuing the share certificates. Each property entitles the Owner to one share in the Association however in many cases we do not have all of the information required to enable us to issue the share certificate.
If you have received a share certificate, you may disregard this notice. If you have already provided information but do not yet have the share certificate in your possession, please contact the office as it may be awaiting collection. If you have not provided the information, please download the attached form and fax it to +1 (242) 327 8665 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you rent the home, please also complete the second page providing the tenant information.
Download form (requires Adobe Acrobat to view)
Warm Greetings to our new and existing Residents!
We are pleased that July was once again an uneventful month from the perspective of Security. There were no major incidents to report, however there are steps both the Security department and Residents can take to maintain a safe environment.
To all Residents:
- Always remember to close your garage door at night.
- Lock all doors at night.
- It is important that you do a background check on all workers who are going to be rendering their services to you.
- When we stop taxis at the gate and ask to see the resident in the back seat or we ask you to roll down your car window we are just trying to be extra cautious, especially at night.
- Report incidents and suspicious activities immediately.
- When you are going off the island, remember to fill out the ‘Going away’ form on www.sandyportmanagement.com so we can be aware of this during your absence.
- If you have workers such as contractors and persons working on any of your property who are supposed to be working within a specific period, please inform security if this is likely to be exceeded to prevent delays in granting them access.
- If you are doing any kind of renovations around your home, please remember to secure your ladders at night. If you need assistance to help you secure the ladders contact security and we will place them in a secure location.
To our new Residents:
- The telephone contacts for Security are: 327-6943 (Main Guardhouse) and 327-1967 (Service Gate), please do not hesitate to call whenever the need arises.
- If you have not given your phone contacts to Security, remember to do so as soon as possible.
- The Canal Gate opens at 7am daily and closes an hour after sunset every evening. If you experience difficulty with your boat when out to sea please call and inform security so we can open the gate upon your arrival.
- There is no fishing allowed in Sandyport Canals.
- We would appreciate a phone call when you are expecting guests, this will ensure that they not kept waiting at the gate.
- We are constantly improving our Security Department , if at any time you feel an officer is being negligent in their duties, do not hesitate to contact the Head of Security or the Supervisor on duty.
We would like to advise that we are planning to trim the hedges at the intersections where they are creating blind spots. If you have any concerns in this regard, please contact Mrs. Johnson at the office.
The work will be carried out during the first week of August.
Please be advised that we will be relocating any trailers left on the private property adjacent to the sewer plant into the sewer plant during the week commencing July 27th, 2010.
Note that the sewer plant is only open on regular business days between the hours of 8am – 4pm therefore owners may consider parking them elsewhere.
Owners may contact the office for further assistance.
Trimming is performed on request, so we have made it easier for you to book the trimming service by clicking on the “Report a concern” sub-menu.
Simply complete the basic information required and press ‘send’ and our gardening department will be notified accordingly.
We have created a new section on the website for owners that wish to leave specific instructions with security during their absence.
Simply complete the form and the information is sent securely directly to our Head of Security for processing.
In order to improve the efficiency of water billing, we will be reading the meters once every quarter. The next readings will be carried out in September and every three months thereafter.
We will be sending future water bills on the same invoice as the service charges each month. The water component of the bill will be an estimate based on previous consumption. The quarterly bill will consist of the actual since the previous reading minus the estimated charged.
Owners benefit from a $40 per annum saving in meter reading charges.
An increasing number of Owners are learning about the existence of this website and have been using it as their primary form of communication, likely because they are home when the office is closed. We have added new tools to help make communicating with the Association easier and to provide information that we can act upon in order to make Sandyport a place of constant improvement.
We have received a lot of positive comments about the introduction of our job ticketing system which is the back office to the ‘Report a concern’ page. When a concern is reported, a job ticket is opened on the server and the Administrator is alerted. The details of the report are assigned to the supervisor of the appropriate division and as it progresses toward resolution, the updates are noted and sent to the person who filed the report. Only when the issue reported has been concluded is the job ticket closed. The closed job tickets are not deleted, they are archived in case they are required for future reference.
The new look of the website has been designed for easier navigation, putting the most important pages no more than one click away. We welcome any feedback or suggestions that we may incorporate into the site that would help to improve our service.
Please share this with other Owners.
Welcome to the new website for the Sandyport Homeowner’s Association. Here we will keep you informed of any service updates, news and other developments.
Use the menu above for further options including new contact information as well as an area to report any concerns or book a pool area for a function.