2020 auto identification decals are now available for collection from Security Services located at the Sandyport main entrance.
Mandatory boat permits
Under the policy for watercraft moored in Sandyport, all existing permits will expire at midnight on December 31, 2019. Please complete the application form and submit to Security Services together with current documentation. Vessels without or within invalid permits will be denied access to the waterways. Full details and the application form are available here.
Security may ask that you produce the certificate of registration at the control point. Clause 13 (3) of Government regulation states:
The certificate of registration of a boat for hire shall be affixed in a prominent place on such boat. The licence issued to a person to act as master of such a boat shall be available at all times for inspection.
The Holiday season is here again and it is during this time of year that criminal activity tends to increase. However we wish to assure you that we will continue to do our part to ensure the safety of residents and their property. There are a number of safety precautions we would like everyone to bear in mind during this season.
- Call Security Services on 327-6943 to report anything that appears suspicious.
- To speak to an officer immediately press ‘0’ and you will diverted to an emergency contact.
- Monitor children and always be aware of their activities. Our Security personnel have had cause to deal with resident children damaging Association property, their time could be better utilized.
- Be aware of your surroundings. When traveling home at night, be vigilant to ensure that you are not being followed. If you suspect that you are being followed, please stop at the security gate. This is particularly important for residents who may normally utilize the automatic entry system – do not use it under these circumstances.
- Drivers of vehicles with dark tinted glass should open their windows when stopping at the Security gate so that personnel can check that the occupants are not under duress. When there are guests following you home, please give Security Services their names. Also, inform your guest to stop at the Security gate and not to enter directly after you.
- Provide Security Services with guest lists for any upcoming functions in order to prevent delays or inconveniencing them.
- Notify Security Services if your property is going to be vacant over the holidays, you may send instructions using our going away service.
In conclusion, please be reminded that worker identification badges and vehicle decals expire at the end of December.
Business hours during the Holiday season:
Dec 24th – 8am – noon
Dec 25th – 26th – closed
Dec 27th & 30th – 8am – 4pm
Dec 31st – 8am – noon
Jan 1st – closed
Business resumes as normal on January 2nd, 2020. In the event of emergencies outside of business hours, please contact 327-6943.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all residents Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year.
The Board has agreed to extend the carport usage program (see original post here) until December 31, 2019 subject to payment of a fee of $150 + VAT (Total $168) per carport. The spaces shall be allocated on a first paid, first served basis with preference being given to those that took advantage of the program in the previous year provided that payment is made before the expiration date.
The spaces are numbered in accordance with the sequence below starting from the West and heading East. Unauthorized vehicles parked in any of these locations after December 31, 2019 shall be subject to removal and storage charges.
To start the application process, please complete the form below and the office will contact you to finalise arrangements.
Photographs of the latest social event are available for download via This Link
Our sixth annual social event takes place from 6-9pm on Friday November 22nd, 2019 at The Gazebo located in phase 5 (near Coral Beach).
This is a social event to meet with other residents, the Directors and Committee Members.
We will also turn on the seasonal lights to celebrate the start of the holiday season. We will be providing food, bar service and a bouncy castle for the kids. The pool will be open for under 18’s that are accompanied by adults.
We are looking forward to this event, please put it in your diary and come Join Us!
NOTE: No outside guests are permitted, this event is strictly for the enjoyment of owners and residents only.
In an effort to improve your ability to make online payment methods we are currently working with the local Banking Institutions to roll out more efficient and secure methods of payment.
To this end you are no longer able to use the method of making payments through PayPal.
In the interim you are able to visit Sandyport Homeowners Association Office Suite #204 to make payments. Additionally, you can make online payments through First Caribbean International Bank or Scotiabank information provided.
For full details of all available payment methods, please visit this page.