We are currently hiring for the following positions and you may submit an application for employment by completing this form in hard copy and submitting it to the office.
You will be required to provide the following documents:
- Photo ID such as passport or drivers license
- References (3 written with valid contact numbers)
- Passport sized photograph
- National Insurance card
- Police record less than 6 months old
- Non-Bahamians will also require a permit from immigration with the right to work
Mail to: Sandyport Homeowners Association, HR Department, PO Box SP 64016, Sandyport, Nassau, Bahamas
We regret that we cannot accept telephone calls or in person enquiries relating to employment opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager of Sandyport Homeowners Association.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Perform repair or general maintenance work of facilities, buildings, grounds, and equipment at various locations including electrical, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, glazier, and painting tasks.
- Perform minor repairs, troubleshooting, and adjustment of machines.
- Moving and assisting in transportation of furniture and equipment.
- Use basic maintenance tooling, wiring & hydraulics equipment.
- Be able to bend, reach, lift, move and carry tools and materials weighing 45 pounds or less.
- Patrol the property
- Patrol assigned areas on foot, checking for vandalism, suspicious activity or persons
- Respond to house alarms and transmitted radio calls
- Detect, deter, observe and report suspicious activity
- Prepare and submit incident reports
- Record activities in the diary
- Ensure that golf carts, radios and other equipment are adequately maintained
- At all times be: a. Vigilent and alert b. Courteous, well groomed and well mannered c. Punctual and reliable