We are currently hiring for the following positions and you may submit an application for employment by completing this form in hard copy and submitting it to the office.
You will be required to provide the following documents:
- Photo ID such as passport or drivers license
- References (3 written with valid contact numbers)
- Passport sized photograph
- National Insurance card
- Police record less than 6 months old
- Non-Bahamians will also require a permit from immigration with the right to work
Mail to: Sandyport Homeowners Association, HR Department, PO Box SP 64016, Sandyport, Nassau, Bahamas
We regret that we cannot accept telephone calls or in person enquiries relating to employment opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the General Manager of Sandyport Homeowners Association with the daily operations of the property to maintain standards homeowner satisfaction, quality assurance and asset protection while managing costs within budget. Financial management skills are critical to the success in order to meet goals established for operational expenses and labor cost.
The successful candidate will support the General Manager with the following:
- Supervise/oversee and work with department managers to include customer service, gardening, security, water/sewerage and maintenance.
- Ensuring managers are accountable for accurate time reporting, work-order generation and record keeping.
- Processing construction applications and advising applicants of compliance requirements.
- Maintaining Association communications through various media including management of the website.
- Perform regular common area inspections to ensure standards are met and the community is safe for owners, guests, contractors and staff.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to current and prospective owners in order to maintain a positive brand image and company reputation.
- Thorough working knowledge of the composition of association documents, understanding of governing statutes and board meeting procedures.
- Co-ordinate legal actions.
- Manage all aspects of Association accounting.
- Prepare and present Association financial statements.
- Prepare and present monthly management reports.
- Supervise and work closely with managers in recruiting, approving and retaining employees.
- Maintain the highest quality of staff through effective recruiting, hiring, retention, coaching, succession planning and training.
- Identify areas of process improvement and leverage best practices by working with appropriate Association resources as necessary.
- Patrol the property
- Patrol assigned areas on foot, checking for vandalism, suspicious activity or persons
- Respond to house alarms and transmitted radio calls
- Detect, deter, observe and report suspicious activity
- Prepare and submit incident reports
- Record activities in the diary
- Ensure that golf carts, radios and other equipment are adequately maintained
- At all times be: a. Vigilent and alert b. Courteous, well groomed and well mannered c. Punctual and reliable