We will be fogging the community against mosquitoes and sand flies on Thursday February 1, 2018 between the hours of midnight and 2am Friday morning. Please observe the following guidelines:
- No persons and/or animals are to be outside during the fogging procedure treatment time.
- Close windows and doors during the fogging exercise and for 45 minutes after completion.
- Place all pet feeding/watering bowls indoors.
- Discard any containers that could possibly hold water or invert them to prevent them becoming an active breeding site for mosquitos.
- If it is necessary for people or pets to go outside, wait for 45 minutes after completion. Note this is especially important for children, pregnant women and asthmatics.
- The above measures are precautionary as the treatment does not leave a significant residue.
There is always a possibility of last minute changes due to weather conditions. We will notify you in advance, if possible, of any changes.