As we prepare for Hurricane Irma & Jose, please observe the following guidance:
- Print a copy of our Hurricane Preparedness Guide and take appropriate steps to prepare your family and property.
- If we are impacted by the hurricane, the Association will address damage and clean-up of common property only.
- Owners are responsible for preparing their properties for a hurricane and subsequent clean-up and repairs.
- Owners should take steps to secure their private property (e.g. boats), please do not request nor use common property to secure property that cannot be stored on your property.
- We recommend that owners should organize a contractor in advance to carry out remedial work on their private property. Our gardening contractor – Caribbean Landscape – may also be contacted on 377-1149 ext 117 for hurricane clean-up. Note that this is outside the scope of our gardening service and therefore must be paid for by the individual owners.
- Debris from private property must be properly disposed of and not placed on common property. The Association will not remove debris arising from private property.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com