In January 2013 the Board circulated a notice that slips at the Sand Dollar Marina shall be subject to an annual fee of $4,200. Owners were advised to produce proof of entitlement to the free use of a slip if they believed such right existed. It has been established that slips 1, 2 and 5 through 11 are available for use at the Association’s discretion.
At a Board meeting on December 14, 2015 the Directors determined that the aforementioned slips shall be made available for use from February 1, 2016 by residents or owners subject to the following terms:
- Payment in full of an annual fee of $1,800 + VAT (prorated from February 1 to December 31, 2016);
- The right to use the slip does not automatically renew upon expiration;
- You may use the slip for your own boat only for as long as you remain a resident or owner;
- It shall not be rented nor used by others;
- In the event of hurricane, the boat shall be stored elsewhere;
- You shall be responsible for any loss or damage to marina property due to neglect;
- The boat shall be registered with Sandyport security and if anybody other than the owners use it, you shall notify security at least 24 hours before the boat leaves and enters Sandyport;
- You will need to arrange for a dedicated water supply to be installed by the Association in the event you require access to potable water, and
- Your rights under the terms of the Licence Agreement and Conveyance are not affected by this agreement.
Slips will be allocated on a first paid basis subject to priority being given to non-waterfront lot owners, followed by existing slip users then all remaining residents / owners.
To reserve a slip, please put the request in writing to this office detailing the address and boat registration information and include payment of $1,773.75. Reservations are not secured until we confirm in writing accordingly. Unauthorised boats will be removed after January 31, 2016.