SANDYPORT HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION LIMITED
2012 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE SHAREHOLDERS
To: The Shareholders and the Auditors
The 2012 Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday December 2nd, 2012 commencing at 3:00pm at Tambearly School Hall, adjacent to Phase 5 of Sandyport. Entrance to Tambearly will be through the Sandyport entrance to the School at the Eastern end of the main road, in Phase 5.
The following items of business will be conducted:
- The Chairman will call the meeting to order.
- It will be determined whether the requirements for a quorum have been satisfied.
- To review and adopt the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- To elect Four (4) Shareholders to serve as Directors of the Company for a period of Two (2) years (Article no. 25).
- To review the audited Financial Statements for the financial year ending December 31st, 2011.
- To consider and approve the Budget for the financial year 2013.
- To receive, consider and adopt the report of the Directors.
- To approve of the appointment of auditors for the ensuing year and to authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
Dated this 7th day of November, 2012.
- Any shareholder entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting of the Company shall be entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in the members stead and the proxy holder need not be a member of the Company.
- Proxies shall be either left at the Sandyport Management Office in Olde Towne, or communicated to the General Manager, via email. Proxies must be received at least fourteen (14) days before the start of the meeting (Article no. 46).
- Election of Directors shall be by secret ballot. Every member present in person or by proxy shall have one vote for each share held.