Our pest control contractor will be fogging the development on September 28th, 2012 with a pesticide to reduce the presence of mosquitoes that may contribute to dengue fever outbreaks. Open water will also be treated with a system to kill larvae.
Treatment will take place between the hours of 2:30am and 5:00am, the following guidelines should be observed by all residents:
- No persons and/or animals are to be outside during the fogging procedure treatment time.
- Close windows and doors during the fogging exercise, they should remain closed for 45 minutes after completion.
- Cover swimming pools and decorative water features.
- Place all pet feeding/watering bowls indoors.
- Turn off all fans and/or air conditioners or set them at exhaust.
- Persons and animals can go outside (if necessary) 45 minutes upon completion of the fogging activity. Note this is especially important for children, pregnant women and asthmatics.
- Rinse all household items/toys that were left outside before using them.
- Rinse all fruits and vegetables (that were in the garden/yard) thoroughly before consuming them.
- Note the product scheduled to be used does not have a residual therefore items 3, 4, 7 & 8 noted above are precautionary measures.