2011 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE SHAREHOLDERS
To: The Shareholders and the Auditors
The 2011 Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday January 20th, 2012 commencing at 5.00p.m. at Tambearly School Hall, adjacent to Phase 5 of Sandyport. Entrance to Tambearly will be through the Sandyport entrance to the School at the Eastern end of the main road, in Phase 5.
- The Chairman will call the meeting to order.
- It will be determined whether the requirements for a quorum have been satisfied.
- To review and adopt the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- To elect Three (3) Shareholders to serve as Directors of the Company for a period of Two (2) years (Article no. 25).
- Mr. George Allen
- Mr. Constantinos Berdanis
- Mr. Kenneth Cartwright
- Ms. Natalia Dwornik
- Ms. Arinthia Komolafe
- Mr. Anthony Miaoulis
- Mr. Richard Pears
- Mr. Michael Roberts
- To review the audited Financial Statements for the financial year ending December 31st, 2010.
- To consider and approve the Budget for the financial year 2012.
- To receive, consider and adopt the report of the Directors.
- To approve of the appointment of auditors for the ensuing year and to authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
Dated this 8th day of January, 2012.